A Happy Healthy Heart
A happy healthy heart…Your happy healthy heart…Wow! Just think about what your heart does for you. Just take a minute to let it sink in. Isn’t it amazing?
It’s this amazing pump that keeps you alive and kicking! It’s this beautiful, tireless pumping organ that works for you 24 hours a day. Just for you! Wow, amazing.
Did you know?
The average rate of your heart beat is 72 times per minute. So in one day your amazing heart beats over a hundred thousand times! It’s amazing!
An average heart has the ability to pump around two thousand gallons of blood throughout the body every day. Two thousand gallons of blood! Wow!
The list goes on and on and on.
This is just the psychical part of your heart. To discover the spiritual part of your heart is even more amazed. You are so amazing!
Realising the beauty of your heart, it is natural to feel grateful and wanting to take perfect care of your heart. So let’s send your heart appreciation.
Sending appreciation from the brain to the heart makes a big difference. It will not only let your heart be happy and healthy, it also has this amazing effect on relaxing you and the suppleness of your muscles.
When you send appreciation a few times a day for a minute, you create space for flexibility, peace, love, appreciation, solutions, inspiration etc.
So, are you ready? Ready to do a fun exercise?
- Sit somewhere where you feel comfortable.
- Put your hand(s) on your heart and close your eyes.
- Image your heart as this beautiful large golden cup that something can flow into.
- Imagine sending the feeling of appreciation from your brain to your heart. Imagine the flow. Do whatever is the easiest for you: imagine the flow from your brain to your heart; imagine a situation in which you felt a lot of appreciation for yourself or someone else; imagine a color that you think is most suitable for ‘appreciation’.
- Let the flow of appreciation flow in the beautiful large golden heart-cup that you have visualized in your heart.
- See before you that the cup fills and that it overflows. Let it overflow. Let it abundantly overflow. The flow of appreciation now flows to your feet, from there it fills your legs, your belly, your chest and flows past the cup up to your throat. From there it flows into your arms and fills your fingers (you can feel this, they become warm, or start tingling, or you have a different awareness of your feeling). When your hands are full you can see the flow going to your head.
- Now the flow of appreciation begins to run out of your hands, into your aura, until it is completely filled.
- If you are completely filled with appreciation for yourself… there is still this abundance of the appreciation-flow. Let it flow… to your loved ones, to the people who helped you on your path, made you stronger, handed you keys to your liberation, to the expanding of situations…
Be creative, do whatever gives you joy and enjoy your happy and healthy heart!
P.S. if you want to listen to the exercise, click on the link below.
Life Coach and Leveraging MasterTineke has a very loving and supportive energy and has gifted all of us with her daily Leveraging call. She has a unique ability to connect with all types of people and create a loving and supportive space.
Since joining BestLife, Tineke has expanded her reach helping others feel empowered and believe in their dreams. She embraces the support and love she receives as a BestLife member and she feels a sense of freedoms knowing that her happiness and dreams are supported as well as encouraged.